Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School

So sometimes i really wonder why i'm a nursing major. I haven't even stared school and already i'm doing homework. Not only that we have to start a day early and we have a test the first day which they didn't tell us until tonight and we are supposed to take it tomorrow. Nevermind the fact that we have to get a 100% on it, o no... that's not a big deal let's give them as little warning as possible! Ugh.... Now i'm back to that stay up all night and get up early, till i'm so exhausted i can barely function. All i can say is this is where God wants me because otherwise i would have dropped along time ago. He continually carries me through and uplifts me and i know that this year He is going to have to do it alot more. Anyway i would appreciate the prayers not only for me but for Stephen, he'll need it living with me. :) Love you all and hopefully i won't become non-existant.

No comments:

Post a Comment