Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fill in the blanks

FILL IN THE BLANKS:




Outside my window… is an annoying crow and traffic, but it is beautiful outside.



The time is… 3:24pm



Today I feel… good, and excited for the weekend



I am thinking… that I can't wait until it's the weekend



At the moment, I am thankful… for an amazing God who loves me and wonderful family and friends



I am going… finish working and go home.



I am wearing… scrubs


I wish… my daughter was here



I am reading… a bunch of different books



I am working on… work stuff and getting ready for Rhyin



I am hoping… that everything continues to go well with this pregnancy



I am hearing… my coworker moving furniture around and traffic outside



Around the house… we are cleaning and organizing, need to start going through stuff to get rid of before we move
 
I bet you didn't know… that there is a woman who weighs 600lbs and wants to gain 400 more...weird


One of my favorite… drinks is water

No comments:

Post a Comment